Wednesday, August 17, 2011

ME !!

Hello... attracted world.. It's me... A girl who ambitious with mysterious problem and freak things. I think I just an ordinary girl. But that's wrong when I grew up to be a teenager. I love something that people (especially girl) around me don't love it. I don't know why I grew up like this. Sometime, I feel that I'm abnormal. Are there any reason why I feel like these.

IT'S THE FIRST
When I love someone, many peoples (especially girl) don't like him. It's caused a boy who i loved, has unusual characteristic. I love a boy who is cool, understanding me, but I hate boy who pay attention to me overmuch ! So, I must keep communication. I hate it so much when my boyfriend call/send me short message everyday. And also I don't want to meet my boyfriend everyday. I know that it makes me bored. That's all about his behavior. Now is about physical characteristics. I love boy who is taller than me. And I DISLIKE BOY WHO IS GROOMING. I love simple boy. And, this is very important things, I LOVE BOY WHO HAS MANY HAIR FEATHERS ! LOL ! Allright... that's all about my ideal boyfriend. One more, I LOVE SO MUCH MYSTERIOUS BOY LIKE SHINICHI KUDO !! :* ( Wait my next script !)

No comments:

Post a Comment